|Provonix’s data management staff provides individualized, expert consultation to each of our clients. It is our goal to ensure that the client’s specific needs are met through our customizable data management solutions. Our data management system ensures that data is accurately captured and seamlessly transferred to our programming staff.
Provonix provides many data management services:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Paper, and Hybrid Solutions
- On-line Access & Reporting
- Data Management Data Quality (DMDQ) Plan
- CRF Design / Review
- CRF Annotation
- CRF Printing & Distribution
- CRF Completion Guidelines
- Database Structure and Entry Screen Development
- Edit Check Programming
- Quality Control
- Logging and Tracking of Individual CRFs
- Independent Dual Data Entry with Reconciliation
- Discrepancy Resolution
- Data Reconciliation
- Medical History Coding
- Adverse Event Coding
- Medications Coding – WHO Drug
- MedDRA Coding of SAEs
- SAE Management
- SAE Reports – Direct Upload to MedWatch and CIOMS
- Data Listings
- Data Import and Export
- Data Storage, Back-up, Archival
- Remote Accessibility to SAE Database Via the Web
Our preferred EDC software platform is Medrio.
Medrio provides eClinical software that is configured through a web-browser without any programming.
Advantages of using Medrio are:
- Faster deployment
- Low Cost
- Easy to Use
We will work with other EDC platforms, depending on client preferences.